BEIJING, June 30 (Xinhua) -- China on Sunday rolled out revised negative lists for foreign investment market access, introducing greater opening-up and allowing foreign investors to run majority-share-controlling or wholly-owned businesses in more sectors.
- / 01. Spotlight: UN tries hard to bring world leaders' attention to climate change
- / 02. Commentary: While bridging gaps in Osaka, G20 commitments need implementation
- / 03. News Analysis: G20 reaffirms free trade, stresses role of multilateralism amid global challenges
- / 04. Commentary: Sincerity, action much needed as China, U.S. agree to restart trade talks
- / 05. China calls for joint action in tackling climate change